dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
just what we need...even more useless than normal facebook updates

I put my hood up
I put my hood down
I stuck my hand in my pocket
I zipped up my jacket

facebook doesn't have enough self narcissistic updates now, from people that think that everything they do within a day, is worthy to let the world know?

Kaiser_25

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
What a useless idea, twitter is bad enough, but add this kind of crap... we should really be focusing our efforts on more important stuff..like self heating...hot pockets or something.

insider3

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Gonna see a lot of "Changed relationship to Single" updates when someones girlfriend reads "Zipper Dropped at 3am" on their boyfriends page.

dannyboy3210

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2009
So if you're wearing these clothes and playing a sport, you're basically just generating a whole lot of spam? What is the point of knowing what someone's clothes are doing? (Unless maybe they can tell that your hiding some sort of weapon under them, in which case, why would you even wear the clothes?)

si7entsam

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010
I don't think any of us toms readers will be buying this thing anytime soon! But I could see the silly celebrities snatching these up

asdf634

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
Does it also tweets when I take it off and do the humping on bed, as well as judging my performance? (references to an old news a while back... )

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
As dorky as this is, you guys have to admit for what it does and how it looks, it's a pretty neat device. Useless in function, but pretty cool in form.

Status
Not open for further replies.