File Manager Apps

techliner09

Estimable
Jan 12, 2016
Hey guys, hope I am right here with my question - I'm pretty new :)
I have some storage problems with my phone, because my phone memory is always full!
I heard from a new app called Rat Pack Challenge. I don't really know what it is, just heard it is something like a file manager app, but also a game. I have no idea how this schould work.
Maybe anybody of you have experiences with it?! Or do you know another app for my problem?

Solution
Yes, I already deleted lots of MB - so it is quite good to get more stroage again, and also have a look on what you already took pics of and what really can be deleted. Like I am a file messie sometimes I guess and it is one way to sort out photos.

techliner09

Estimable
Jan 12, 2016
Yes, it's Android. Thank you for your answer. My problem is, I'm searching for something that makes fun anyway. With this typical file manager apps I have to sort, copy, paste, delete my files anyway, so all in all it's boring and time-consuming anyway. I thought there must exist a kind of a game or something like that. Maybe I am searching for something that doesn't exist. But I will download the FM HD App, maybe it will change my mind.

neoplo

Estimable
Jan 25, 2016
I know the RPC you mentioned, downloaded it after I read a review - quite nice, what do you want to know about it, the functionality or what? Very easy going!

techliner09

Estimable
Jan 12, 2016

Does it really works? The thought behind the app is that sort out files should be fun, but do you really win that much phone memory? I informed me by their website [ext link removed], sounds too good to work. Whats your experience with it?

neoplo

Estimable
Jan 25, 2016
Yes, I already deleted lots of MB - so it is quite good to get more stroage again, and also have a look on what you already took pics of and what really can be deleted. Like I am a file messie sometimes I guess and it is one way to sort out photos.

Solution

techliner09

Estimable
Jan 12, 2016
Ok, thanks for your answer. I downloaded it yesterday and I'm still a little bit sceptical. Not sure If I have really won that much memory, but anyway it makes fun haha

neoplo

Estimable
Jan 25, 2016
The more you play, the more it will get, believe me ;-) At least it is very funny, I personally adore little Arnold (thats the hamster) and want to see him happy, got a lot of gold nuggets though. And fun in the end is important!