Filmora sounds tinny, any way to alter this or program to use with it?

Kirsty_2

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016
I am reletively new to this and my audio sounds tinny on my filmora videos, i am usig am ic so it should be coming out better, i assume.

I dont know if you are meant to use some sort of audio program as well as you record? I apologize of this sounds stupid, as i said i am new and can't seem to work it out.

Solution
Right click the speaker icon (lower right screen) and check the settings on the Recording Devices and Playback Devices. Use right clicks to get into the various properties and configuration settings. Look for anything set all the way one way or another. Experiment with the settings but only change one thing at a time. Make notes of what you do and where in case you need to change back.

What speakers are you using? Try different speakers.

Likewise try recording with a different microphone.
Right click the speaker icon (lower right screen) and check the settings on the Recording Devices and Playback Devices. Use right clicks to get into the various properties and configuration settings. Look for anything set all the way one way or another. Experiment with the settings but only change one thing at a time. Make notes of what you do and where in case you need to change back.

What speakers are you using? Try different speakers.

Likewise try recording with a different microphone.

Solution