News Finally! iOS 15.4 lets you use Face ID with a mask — and we tested it

Feb 2, 2022
Either this has been removed from the public beta, or is only available in certain countries. I’m in the UK, installed the beta specifically for this and the option is not there for me. Would be interested to know if this is US only?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0
admin Article Commentary 4
Similar threads
News Better Call Saul finale release and time: How to watch online
News Atlanta season 4 trailer teases the finale this series needs
News How to watch Love Island UK 2022 finale for free and online
News England vs Germany live stream — how to watch Women's Euro 2022 final for free
News Germany vs France live stream — how to watch Women's Euro 2022 semi-final for free
News England vs Sweden live stream — how to watch Women's Euro 2022 semi-final for free
News England vs Sweden live stream — how to watch Women's Euro 2022 quarter-final for free
I finally gave this Apple TV Plus show a shot — and it’s the best thing I’ve seen in years
Final Fantasy XIV is free to play — and it's definitely worth your time
News Sweden vs Belgium live stream — how to watch UEFA Women's Euro 2022 quarter-final match for free
News Germany vs Austria live stream — how to watch UEFA Women's Euro 2022 quarter-final match for free
I finally have hope for Mac gaming — here’s why
News England vs Spain live stream — how to watch UEFA Women's Euro 2022 quarter-final match for free
News Android 13's final beta is here — and the official release is 'weeks away'
News EMBARGO - 10 am PT / 1 pm ET - Android 13's final beta is here — and the official release is 'weeks away'
Finally — get a top-notch mechanical gaming keyboard for less than $100 on Prime Day
News Ms. Marvel episode 6 release and time — how to watch the finale online
News Djokovic vs Kyrgios live stream: How to watch Wimbledon Final for free and online, time, channels
News Rybakina vs Jabeur live stream: How to watch Wimbledon Final for free and online, time, channels
News WhatsApp's much requested 'edit button' is finally being tested

ASK THE COMMUNITY