finding a good gaming laptop under the $600 range or lower

ardnaxel_22

Estimable
Jul 16, 2015
Ive been trying to find a good everyday light gaming laptop under this tight budget. Id prefer it to be at the $500 range so ill be waiting for a sale. The only decent laptop i am able to find right now is the Lenovo Y40-80- 80FA001CUS priced at $699 a bit more than my budget but im sure there will be a bigger sale soon. Heres the link: http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/y-series/y40-80/

From reading the reviews the screen isnt the most great. But i think everything else seems "okay". Im still not sure in this laptop yet. Any other better laptops i could get other than this? or should i just get this....

Aid Fetic

Estimable
Jul 11, 2015
Let me tell you something. Laptop and gaming don;t fit together. You could get a console-killer PC for that money, and you could build one yourself with ease. There are a lot of builds online, one of my favourite ones would be Austin Evans Photon. It's really great for its price and would get you a LOT of performace compared to a laptopt. Trust me, it's really easy to build one. A 5 Y/O did it (not kidding). But since you are looking for laptop Toshiba Satellite S55T-B5273NR would ba a nice one. It packs a nice processor and would give you a stable gaming experince. Price is just a bit over 700$. Cheers :)

GrimThunder62

Estimable
Jul 16, 2015

Before anyone can or should recommend anything, would you mind telling us what kind of gaming you are expecting to be doing? If you could provide a few different games and what settings you want to play them on, I could better tell you whether this laptop will fit your needs, or whether you need to find something else.

ardnaxel_22

Estimable
Jul 16, 2015

I though of building my own gaming station too but as for my situation right now being a student. I need it to be portable so that i could also play elsewhere ya know? haha. I check out the toshiba one but the graphics card isnt the best i prefer the one on this Lenovo in the linked i provided. any other you can suggest? :)

ardnaxel_22

Estimable
Jul 16, 2015

Jusr some light gaming. WOW, Dota 2, CS, BF, COD thats all i could actually remember right now T_T

Aid Fetic

Estimable
Jul 11, 2015
HP Pavilion 17-E0XX. Best one I could find with a decent GPU. The price is a bit over 700$, but you should be fine. Just remeber, don't game too much on it. Leave it to cool-down every 2 hours, or get s Cooler Master Pillow cooler for a laptop. Hope I helped out. Cheers :)