Fisher speakers recovering

lssinger

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
Hello. I have two STV-875 speakers that need recovering. I have access to the material, but need to know who can install or recover the speaker covers. The closest large town is Tulsa, OK. Would you know how I can search that area, or do you know someone that can point me in the right direction.
Thank you,
Lynn Singer

Are you asking about fixing the speaker cones or the material that covers the front of the speakers?

Either way it might cost more then what the speakers are worth, at least for the speaker cones.

Anyways, I found this place in Tulsa. Here is a linkhttp://www.speakerworkstulsa.com/

lssinger

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
Hello. I am looking to replace the material that covers the front of the speakers. I looked at the site you listed and that looks like exactly what I am needing. They look like they have been in the business some time and know what they are doing.
Thank you so much!!!

lssinger

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
Hey, I just to my speaker covers to Speaker Works of Tulsa 47th & Mingo after speaking to the owner David Miller. His shop is packed with electronics, speakers, pictures of people he's jammed with (Roy Clark, etc.). Anyway, he said it would be next week till he could get to them as he had a gig Friday night. He is charging me $20 each for each speaker to be covered in new black material. Done professionally I am sure. $40 for covering two 17"x37" speaker covers. I expected twice that !
Can't wait to see them. Thank you for the lead so much..........

lssinger

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012

Speaker Works at 47th and Mingo is the place to go. Let Dave Miller use his material and it only cost me $20 a speaker cover and my large speakers now look brand new. His number is 1-800-526-8879 ir 918-664-6299, he is the best !!!