Fn keybind oob toggle WTF

dandelione

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017
the settings oob are smart settings. if i want to adjust my brightness, i will. what i really want is my function keys. this will be a warrenty return in 45 days unless someone can tell me how to toggle this crap. lenovo can't.
i restate Lenovo, the manufacturers of this thing, the v110, can not tell me how to toggle the Fn Commands.

Am i crazy? Is this the real world or a dream?

Do you see anywhere on keyboard saying FN? Usually when you press FN (Function) acts as Shift key, soo for example FN+F2 results more Brightness (under F2 should be candle and so on and on.
KB_UK_Apple_compact.svg

dandelione

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017

dandelione

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017
First off thanks for the reply. Yes I'm aware of the function toggle key down at the bottom of the QWERTY my issue is that I want to reverse that factory setting and if I want to adjust all that smart setting crap then I can press the FN for the shift toggle I want the basic default setting to bf1 through F12. It seems like a super simple issue that would be really easy to fix but I can't find anything in the settings I can't find anything online except for potential Forum posting and Lenovo itself is 0 for 5 in terms of speaking to a technical representative

dandelione

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017
Well Done! Like I said it's a super easy thing and I don't know why I couldn't find that myself the real question is why 5 technical support team members in software and Hardware couldn't find it. Thank you very much for doing my work for me