Forgotten bios password

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonger69

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013
Can you help me unlock my forgotten bios password on Fujitsu LX50M FMV Deskpower?thanks in advance... my email add has been removed by saga lout

Solution
There is no help on this forum with this kind of password problems. Against the rules, because we can't verify if you're the actual owner. Take it up with the manufacturer/reseller and be prepared to show proof of purchase. Also, enjoy the banhammer here.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
There is no help on this forum with this kind of password problems. Against the rules, because we can't verify if you're the actual owner. Take it up with the manufacturer/reseller and be prepared to show proof of purchase. Also, enjoy the banhammer here.

Solution

bonger69

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013

Im new here,my 1st question...but sadly...no answer...i ask this question because its so happen that the manufacturer's place was too far to our home,and its too heavy to carry besides,i dnt have car to transport it to where it should be...

I'm aorry you have this problem but it doesn't make it easier for us to break our Rules and advise you further. I've also removed your e-mail address to protect you from Spammers. You need to provide proof of ownership of the machine to a professional to get this fixed - one would come to your home to do the work - but frankly, I doubt it can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.