Solved! Formatted Print of Multiple Excel Worksheets

Bigtunelover

Prominent
Feb 16, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I have been struggling to resolve an issue for some time. I have data from 3 separate worksheets that I need to streamline a printing process for. I would like to be able to print in some simple way, data from all 3 worksheets and have the end result of 1 page of horizontal data and 1 page of vertical data. This printing happens hundreds of times per day and simplifying the process is crucial.

I have attached a mock up of the spreadsheet I am using. There are 4 worksheets some portions of which I want to include in the print. The last tab (worksheet) is only there to show how I would want the printing formatted, 1 page horizontal of data, and 1 page vertical of additional data.

I have tried using the camera and while this works the printed product does not meet the original standard I need. I assume there is a way to do it from a printing perspective instead but I cant figure it out.

Help please!!

Les

Solution
"I have attached …" - I see nothing. Use site like imgur to upload a screenshot.

Your "data" sheets - do they have static design (that is, no rows / columns are added / deleted)? If so - create a new sheed, with links to data from other sheets. Go to source sheet, select a region, go to "summary" sheed, "Copy - Paste special - Link".
"I have attached …" - I see nothing. Use site like imgur to upload a screenshot.

Your "data" sheets - do they have static design (that is, no rows / columns are added / deleted)? If so - create a new sheed, with links to data from other sheets. Go to source sheet, select a region, go to "summary" sheed, "Copy - Paste special - Link".

Solution