Solved! Formatted Toshiba laptop(A665-6067) and need video drivers!

4g64fiero

Distinguished
May 4, 2010
Hi there!

I bought a laptop recently that came with windows 7 home (x64) on it. I prefer ultimate so I formatted the hard drive with my copy of ultimate (x64). The drivers from toshiba's website do not work for this laptop now. More specifically, the video driver for the nVidia 330m will not recognize the card and install itself.

Now I am stuck because I cant creat a recovery disk now that I have formatted the hard drive. Anyone know what the issue is here?

i have tried the toshiba website and the nVidia websites.

Solution
I made a mistake. I used the auto assessment feature of the nVidia website to see what drivers I need. It refered me to toshibi which doesnt have them.

I went back and manually searched for the drivers. I seem to have found them on their website listed plainly as nVidia GeForce 330m drivers for windows 7 64.

4g64fiero

Distinguished
May 4, 2010
I made a mistake. I used the auto assessment feature of the nVidia website to see what drivers I need. It refered me to toshibi which doesnt have them.

I went back and manually searched for the drivers. I seem to have found them on their website listed plainly as nVidia GeForce 330m drivers for windows 7 64.

Solution