Soulstices

Estimable
Nov 5, 2015
I saw a video on youtube with fountain speakers and really loved it. So I decided to buy one for my desk to make it look cooler. But I almost never use speakers, only headset all the time. Will it be possible to make them "work" with sound in headset (just want fountains and LEDs to work while sound comes from headset instead of speakers)?

Solution
You would have to open it up and disconnect or cut one wire from the built in speaker. A switch could be installed if you wanted to use the speaker sometimes. Probably would void the warranty.
You have to use a splitter to connect the speaker and your headphones as you can't have two audio devices (headphone and USB) working at the same time.
You would have to open it up and disconnect or cut one wire from the built in speaker. A switch could be installed if you wanted to use the speaker sometimes. Probably would void the warranty.
You have to use a splitter to connect the speaker and your headphones as you can't have two audio devices (headphone and USB) working at the same time.

Solution