Status
Not open for further replies.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
oh god, oh GOD! I DON'T CARE!!

this is like the eleventh site today!

and the worst part?

even if I WAS an apple fanboy, or investor, its not even NEWS!

NEWS would be that they WEREN'T going to refresh the product every year like they have with every other iDevice!

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
Ooooo - Chinese New Year is in February. Virtually every manufacturing plant in China & Taiwan will shut down for at least a week. I hope Apple got their POs in nice and early!

saturnus

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
I'm guessing there won't be any surprises in this one. It's not likely Apple will suddenly provide USB support, HDMI output, changable battery or any of the stuff that would really make it a sellable product to anyone but hardcore Apple fans.

Remember that according to several surveys 95% of all iPad buyers already have at least one Apple product, that won't change with a second version unless they completely shift gears so they're still just cannibalizing on the same user base.

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
[citation][nom]saturnus[/nom]I'm guessing there won't be any surprises in this one. It's not likely Apple will suddenly provide USB support, HDMI output, changable battery or any of the stuff that would really make it a sellable product to anyone but hardcore Apple fans.Remember that according to several surveys 95% of all iPad buyers already have at least one Apple product, that won't change with a second version unless they completely shift gears so they're still just cannibalizing on the same user base.[/citation]

It's highly unlikely Apple will give any of those things. Remember, the lack of these things is actually a feature to Apple...

G

foxconn = sucide of workers
apple ipad 2 therefore immoral? hello, anyone going to boycott it?

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
[citation][nom]ramlock[/nom]foxconn = sucide of workersapple ipad 2 therefore immoral? hello, anyone going to boycott it?[/citation]
If foxconn = suicide of workers
than you are going to have to ban more than Apple because Foxconn makes motherboards etc for a lot of the other major brands as well...

deletemach_kernel

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2010
DAmn looks liek there is no point buying apple bs..... its like drving a new car outta the showroom
its outdated the second you buy it...... its just getting hard to keep up with apple updates....not everyone posts a billion dollar quarterly earning to warrant such expensive updates eery year....

hmmm.... I guess Galaxy sound fine.......

noblerabbit

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
Apple products are so Magical, they make Foxconn Employees Disappear!

I am tempted to buy one for my 3 yr old godson,

jokes Aside, I am buying him an Android Tablet.

silverblue

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2009
The new TI OMAP4440 - dual core 1.5GHz Cortex A9 and SGX 540 GPU - is on its way. Does Apple have anything even remotely close to that planned for the iPad 2? If not, all that's needed is a little software refinement on Google's side and there will be a new daddy in town, because these guys are hardly going to price themselves above the iPad 2 if they've got any sense, and as we know, Apple's pricing is hardly competitive.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
[citation][nom]tsnorquist[/nom]I'm going with 8 people on the suicide count.[/citation]

In Chronicles of Riddick that would be called a self promotion hmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.