free Toshiba P300-159 recovery CD download of windows vista installation disk for toshiba P300-159

JeanMarclog3

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016
Hi to everybody,
My P300-159 is down after I removed the file \windows\system32\winload.exe in order to get a windows Vista security recommanded file. But I had 9 other files from windows to install and they couln't not be installed since I removed the "winload.exe file. To restart my sytem ask me the cd with Windows installation disk.
I don't have this file after I bought the laptop as second hand and the recovery backup I did will re-install Windows which has, as consequence to format my harddisk.
I use Vista home Premium OEMAct .
Could one of you help me please.
Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Jean-Marc (JMP)

Solution
the recovery backup I did will re-install Windows which has, as consequence to format my hard disk.

So what's the problem with factory recovery reformatting the hard drive?
A Windows installation disc will do the same thing anyway.

It's not clear from your post what your problem is, you've made a set of recovery discs so what gives?

I'm guessing you haven't got your data backed up and don't want to lose it - - right?
the recovery backup I did will re-install Windows which has, as consequence to format my hard disk.

So what's the problem with factory recovery reformatting the hard drive?
A Windows installation disc will do the same thing anyway.

It's not clear from your post what your problem is, you've made a set of recovery discs so what gives?

I'm guessing you haven't got your data backed up and don't want to lose it - - right?

Solution

JeanMarclog3

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016

JeanMarclog3

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016
Thank you very much Phillip for your answer.

You are right I do not have my complete data backup: I have not saved my yesterday work on an external drive. It concerns files I did for the French tax Officer!

By re-installing my backup CD I re-installall softwares but not my documents which will be lost because the FORMAT fonction.

I might be wrong but I understood that using a Windows Vista Installation disk, I can repair Windows without the Format action? Do you know if ths is right please?

Otherwise I found a software sold by Neo Smart Technologies (approx. 18 US$) to restore the sytem an repair also several features.

Thank you for your reply and kind help and time.

Kind regards, Jean-Marc Pommeau