Fresh windows 7. Can't find drivers

Aug 23, 2018
First off, I'm not good with computers.
I have an old Toshiba Satellite 755D-14M which has been laying in a storage compartment for a few years. I recently brought it back to light with a fresh install of W7. But when I try to download any drivers for it, they're nowhere to be found. For example the graphics card is an AMD Radeon HD 6640G2. The driver for it can't be found on neither Toshiba's website nor AMD's website. Do I dare to download from unofficial sites?

I did however find a couple of drivers on Toshiba's webpage by searching my serial number. But when I try to install these the installation program wants me to download McAfee and Webadvisor? When I unclick these, and click on install, the installation program crashes. Every time. So far the only driver that has been properly installed and working is a driver for ethernet from an unofficial site called driverscape.

What should I do?
Thanks in adv

Solution
Compatibility mode doesn't always work with drivers, it's intended for application software.

Basically, if laptop maker has no drivers for Windows 7, you shouldn't install Windows 7. Simple as.