from start up goes directly to choose option

May 7, 2018
we tried to download Sims 4 onto my Lenovo Idea pad 110. upon completion of download, computer shuts off and all you can see is the option to choose the language for the keyboard>choose an option>troubleshoot or turn off pc (if I choose troubleshoot, I can reach command prompt)
At command prompt I have X:\windows\system32>

I am a newbie when it comes to troubleshooting so please use layman terms. LOL

Well it could just be a timing issue and the download may have had nothing to do with the problem. I would almost think that you have a hardware issue that happened just at that moment.

Was the download from EA or was is somewhere else?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kamle Laptop Tech Support 4
B Laptop Tech Support 1
not_arpan Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 12
Jwnt11 Laptop Tech Support 5
Mantonio Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 0
lexahrro Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 4
tonicacent Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 0
Sérgio Ferreira Laptop Tech Support 0
suhaib.ajaz03 Laptop Tech Support 0
W Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Laptop start problem
Question Lenovo laptop wont start
Question Acer predator helios won't start
Solved! keyboard wont work till after 15 minutes from start up.
Solved! Laptop wont start
Question HP Pavillion x360 starts randomly having a black screen with lines going through it that move across the screen. Does anyone know why this is going on
Question My laptop wont start Hdd indicators are red
Question Need Help Sager NP7958F1 Black Screen Of Death, starts up than Fans spin up and shuts down.
Question Toshiba SATELLITE C-50-B won't start (Power Button LED lights up for 5 seconds and turns off, no fan spinning)
Question Sony VAIO not starting (at all)
Solved! Dell Gaming Laptop just started having FPS drops every minute or two.
Solved! Lenovo IdeaPad gaming 3 shut off starting up a game and won't turn back on
Question Laptop start without a screen and turn off immediately within 2-3 seconds
Question Laptop MSI powers on with black screen, power button blinking, starts after 5m like this
Question Laptop Crashes and start showing Blinking Orange Light when Sleep or Shutdown while Charging is on
Question Screen display got bad when started after a direct shutdown
My phone is connected to FIOS, but my laptop has no internet whatsoever, and is directing me to Optimum and I can’t start an
my lenovo g-50 donot take charging .when i start my laptop wihout battery direct with charger then it start for some time (
After the 'Starting Windows' screen appears, the screen goes black directly afterwards.
My laptop directly restart and start with blue screen

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS