Galaxy 7device is locked out

Jul 1, 2018
The device was reset. To continue.,sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device I tried the only account I used on it i.purchased the galaxy 7device used or the phone number so it just keeps telling me that over and over again

Jul 1, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from badsexylittlegirl41 : "Galaxy 7device locked"

It just keeps saying verify your account and sign in with a previously synced on this device well.i purchased it used so.i don't know
I enter the one I used on it and it recognizes it and the password to but now it's asking if I want to receive sign-inpronprompts on it to access my google account and remember to use a lock.to keep your google account safe should I allow or don't allow
That's where I'm stuck now

Jul 1, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from badsexylittlegirl41 : "Galaxy 7device locked"

It just keeps saying verify your account and sign in with a previously synced on this device well.i purchased it used so.i don't know
I enter the one I used on it and it recognizes it and the password to but now it's asking if I want to receive sign-inpronprompts on it to access my google account and remember to use a lock.to keep your google account safe should I allow or don't allow
That's where I'm stuck now

Jul 1, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from badsexylittlegirl41 : "Galaxy 7device is locked forever I don't know what or how to fix.it"

And now it keeps saying not working verify your account and says try again seem to be having problems can I take it to a phone store to help me

It just keeps saying verify your account that was previously synced to it.well I Don't know what to do