Galaxy Grand or Galaxy S II

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoroify

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2010
Simple question, need your answer.

Galaxy grand has a bigger screen, lower pixel density, no protection, LCD screen, whilst Galaxy S II has a smaller screen, higher pixel density, gorilla glass protection, AMOLED Plus screen.

Both are identical in their specs, Galaxy Grand has 4.0 bluetooth, faster internet speed.

Opinions? I had an S II and I know how it is already, it was very fast and smooth, the only perk I see here is the Galaxy Grand has the official latest update (Jelly Bean 4.1.2) but the only way down is that it has very low pixel density and very low resolution for a 5 inches screen..

I am a gamer and I care about such details, but I want to ask you, will it really bother me that it has such very low pixel density & low resolution for a 5 inch screen?

Solution
To be honest, anything under about 10" in size - you wouldn't notice the difference in pixel density. Not unless you almost stuck your nose to the glass trying to get a good look, anyway.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
To be honest, anything under about 10" in size - you wouldn't notice the difference in pixel density. Not unless you almost stuck your nose to the glass trying to get a good look, anyway.

Solution

surajmittal

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013
I would prefer Galaxy grand. Very nice device with 5 inch Capacitive touch screen,Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean,1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor, 1GB RAM, 8MP Rear Camera, 2MP front Camera,8 GB inbuilt Memory, Expandable,3G, 2100 mAh battery.This phone has a big and nice touch Screen which is great to watch videos, play HD games and to run multiple apps at once.

seitec2000

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
It's always wise to go with the latest hardware so you get access to updates etc. For example the SII had it's final Android update to 4.1 I think, while the Grand, as a new phone, will get newere updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS