i need stock firmware for this phone.
pda:i9300xxdlih
phone:i9300budli2
csc:i9300vfgdlj1
i am from canada and i would like to use the phone here

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Stock firmware won't make any difference.
Think of a smartphone as a computer; there's the bios and then the operating system.

The bios contains system information and settings. The operating system is what you actually see and interact with once you've logged in. It contains the apps and media you use.

When you boot a computer it loads the bios, and the bios tells the computer where the operating system is, what kind of operating system it is, an then proceeds to load it.

Smartphones are the same sort of idea, except part of those system settings is the network lock. The only way to unlock it is to request a network unlock code from the carrier it was originally on, or to hack the phone yourself.

Unfortunately, no one on Tom's will help you hack the phone. I will direct you somewhere that will, however remember that it will void your warranty and any mistake you make could potentially turn the phone into a paperweight with a battery. If you still wish to go ahead with it, check out this forum for more help: http://forum.xda-developers.com/

tabascosauz

Honorable
Nov 5, 2012
He wants stock ROM for the GS3. Unlocking has nothing to do with a ROM. However apanzee are right; if you want the firmware, you gotta tell us the build number buddy.

LOL a smartphone is not really comparable to a computer, just saying.

If he wants to SIM-unlock his phone, then he needs to go to a store.

apanzee is right, go to XDA for this. Tom's is no place for firmwares and ROMs.