Galaxy S7 edge cracked glass

Peter Vidrih

Estimable
Mar 22, 2014
Hi. I bought Galaxy S7 edge and 2 days after that I get this little crack (bubble) on the screen. Look photo. Is there any possibility to remove it? Fortunatly when I turn on screen I can't see this bubble in the screen because it is little upper from the screen. But it is anyway annoying. Now I am wondering if I should replace screen or not. Maybe I will lost waterproof after replacing screen and get some troubles with the phone because of that in the future.

https://postimg.org/image/ynx7c4fnf/

Thank you for your oppinion. I would like to hear what would you do if you would be me.

Bye

If you didn't do anything to the phone (bang on something, drop it, sit on it, etc.) then I would suggest contacting the place of purchase, your service provider or the manufacturer. In this case I would start with where you bought it from, as they should replace it if the damage was not caused by you.

NOTE: Doing anything (physically) to the device, other than say replacing the battery, can void your warranty.

Now, if you did actually cause the damage, that is a whole other story. While you can look into replacing the damaged part, which again would void the warranty on the device, however if it isn't restricting your use of the device at all, you might not want to bother messing with it.

So it really depends on how the damage happened.

Peter Vidrih

Estimable
Mar 22, 2014
They said to me that I can get warranty but as I said I am worried about waterpoofing and other potential problems after replacing the screen. Phone works just fine now and I don't see this crack where the actual screen is. But It still annoying me.