Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2021
I got S7 a week ago and was waiting for plastic nibs for note taking. Yesterday, first time I was taking notes, I noticed when I put my palm on screen to write on it, screen was springing ( like when I press a little it goes in when I don't it comes back to rest position. Sorry I am not native English speaker so, I don't know if springing is the right word for it. ) Is it fine or If I continue using it like this is it going to damage the screen like putting black holes like how it used to be on laptop screen that got strained because of lids? Anyone having same issue ( or maybe its not a issue )? First time using a tablet in 7 years so I don't know what's normal. I thought gorilla glass should be solid and won't do something like this so, I am asking if its normal or not.

Solution
If you are looking for S7 tab screen details, I'm going to help you. the demonstration of Tab S7 are 11 inches and 12.4 inches. It relies on an LCD panel. This Tab screen is smooth and brighter. You can brows anything on the S7 Table and will get a super AMOLED screen.

Anadoe

Great
Apr 3, 2021
If you are looking for S7 tab screen details, I'm going to help you. the demonstration of Tab S7 are 11 inches and 12.4 inches. It relies on an LCD panel. This Tab screen is smooth and brighter. You can brows anything on the S7 Table and will get a super AMOLED screen.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.