Game adds coming outside of game, how to find which app is responsible

death_relic0

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
hey guys was hoping you could help me out..

I just got my first android a while back (yes you can laugh :p ) and I've filled it up with apps and games (obviously).. Now I have started getting these "game recomendation notifications".. I can stand adds when using an app/game, but when they start to appear as notifications outisde of the app/game, they go too far! I want to find out which app is responsible for this so I can delete it...any suggestions?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Android Smartphones 3
D Android Smartphones 2
Indira Ennu Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 3
G Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
J Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 1
PhilipMichaels Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Solved! How can i get my phone back on I downloaded something and now the phone turns straight off when it comes on.
Solved! Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite plays ringtone randomly without a call coming in!!!
Question When I tries to call it ended automatically but call come from others number
Solved! Huwawei Ascend G700 charging light comes on then goes off - phone won't charge.
Huawei Foldable Phone Coming This Month at MWC
My zte z max pro won't come on.
Motorola Razr Coming Back as $1,500 Foldable Phone (Report)
2019’s Most Exciting Phone May Be Coming Jan. 24
Samsung Galaxy Foldable May Come On Feb. 20, Too
Solved! Just bought my Samsung Galaxy s6. I dropped it face down and the screen is black. I can hear my notifications coming through I
Solved! When I switch off the phone iPhone 6 the battery from hundred comes to 0%
Solved! My Posh phone wont come on.
Huge Samsung Galaxy 10 Leak 'Confirms' Price and Release Date - It's Coming Sooner Than You Think
I brought a zte vf 360 and thought sweet but After factory reset it won't log me into my Google account until I come up with t
Solved! The 3 lines(hamburger) are not coming up at all
BT's Complete WiFi Comes With a 'World's First' Promise: Full House Coverage… or Your Money Back
Samsung's OneUI Could Come to Galaxy S8 and Note 8 After All
When Is All That Cool Xiaomi Stuff Coming to the US?
ZTE Comes Back to the U.S. with Two Phones Under $200
Solved! can't install apps even with sdcard as internal . Comes back with the response ,"not enough space" aven though there is no med

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS