Fakhri999

Commendable
Dec 20, 2016
I have a game rainbow six siege and i am currently playing on an HP Laptop
Specs:
I7-5 (Iforgot)
gt930m
8gb ram
I put my display to the lowest and all the setting to the lowest one but i only hit 50 - 60 fps (on some map) but most map i got 30 - 45 which is very choppy and unplayable since its a fps game and i need a high fps
Any recommend setting i should do or any change i need to do?
I would like a solutions

Solution
Well the GT930m most likely isn't powerful enough then for that particular game, nothing more you can do if that's the reason.

http://www.pcgamer.com/rainbow-six-siege-system-requirements-announced/
Your laptop has switchable graphics, but the switching has to be set up by the user, otherwise the default Intel GPU will be used for everything, and that is causing the poor game performance.

Right-click the game's shortcut & in the context-menu you should see something like "Run with graphics processor . . . .",
then left-click on "high-performance Nvidia processor".

If you want to set this permanently, use Nvidia Control Panel (3D Settings) instead, it's in Windows Control Panel.

Fakhri999

Commendable
Dec 20, 2016

Hi i already did all of that before this thread and still getting the same performance,and updating my driver just made it worse so i rolled it back

Fakhri999

Commendable
Dec 20, 2016

And umm can u link me a good gaming laptop because i cant have pc since i traveled alot and school
My budget is around 900 - 1100$ sorry diffrent topic but this can help me alot since i will change laptop
and i live on indonesia so some laptop cant be sent here
thanks so much