Gameboid rebooting help!

ATHELESTAN

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2011
Hey guys thanks for looking. This is my problem: everytine i run gameboid, i play fine for like 5 minutes then it reboots to the rom select screen and says gameboid is running. i know other people have had this problem, but none of them helped. ive tried other roms, updating gameboid, updating my phone and new bios files. nothing worked. i have a sprint samsung galaxy epic touch 4g btw. other than the gameboid problem, its an amzing phone. any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim

its probably a bug within gameboid and not any problem with your phone.

in which case...

report the problem to the developer through an email and hash it out with them to try and find the solution.

or just find another gameboy emulator if one even exists.

quite a few emulators (not just phone based ones) are quite buggy so this doesnt suprise me at all. on a sidenote... you should find out if gameboid is compatable with your version of android (2.2 or 2.3 i'm guessing). i've heard of apps not being backward compatible but forward compatible issues could happen as well i suppose even though i've never heard of it.

lookerup

Distinguished
May 25, 2011
what version is your gameboid? i kinda had the same problem. My problem was it wouldn't start. i have the latest version of the gameboid. so i downgraded my gameboid it the fixed issue. but now and then my gameboid messes up on me asking me to force close it but most of the time it works.