Gamers Spank Girls in Bizarre, Upcoming PSP RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
I would have to assume that there is some sort of regulation. I hope so, since the way this article makes it sound is sick. (Then again the physical attributes in the first picture sure seem to confirm the story.)

scione

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
@Zingam
Not all japanese rpgs are that bad, think Shin megami tensei, Valkyrie profile, Final fantasy, Dragon Quest, Earthbound, Xenogears etc

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]tburns1[/nom]Japan is definitely the sick brother in the orient.[/citation]

Maybe, but Japanese girls are arguably the most beautiful of the Orientals.

I'm not saying this isn't a little strange by American standards, but, compared to Europeans, it's downright tame. How about the Dutch? Besides, probably some of our stuff seems weird to them too (I'm pretty sure the Dutch seem strange to everyone with their perversions).

Fantasy is fantasy. If they like spanking girls (which some Americans do as well), who cares? It's strange, but, they don't need our approval.

Malovane

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2008
I'm just curious as to why the girl in the top picture has nipples on the top of her breasts, as well as on her face.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
[citation][nom]Malovane[/nom]I'm just curious as to why the girl in the top picture has nipples on the top of her breasts, as well as on her face.[/citation]

What nipples? That's blush. They'd NEVER show nipples on Tom's, get your eyes checked.

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]scione[/nom]@ZingamNot all japanese rpgs are that bad, think Shin megami tensei, Valkyrie profile, Final fantasy, Dragon Quest, Earthbound, Xenogears etc[/citation]
Dragon Quest IX is absolutely phenomenal (it may actually topple DQ III as my favorite j-RPG of all time - with DQ VII being a close second).

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
I spank my wife all the time. Trust me spanking is much more satifying when:
1. It's real
2. You're the one doing the spanking
3. She likes it

I usually spank her when we have s3x (she loves it).

C00lIT

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
[citation][nom]geforcepat09[/nom]Awesome!can we get this on the iphone? Plz[/citation]
Darklord and his wife or the game ?
Sorry but your reply placement made me lol...
And I agree with the lord ;) Girlfriend = 95% less gaming... and thats is obviously for the best..

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]someguynamedmatt[/nom]That has to be one of the dumbest concepts I've ever heard of.[/citation]

You must have missed the schoolgirl panty peeper one where your only goal is to look up schoolgirl skirts and take "photos". They are very strange over in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.