Games not recognising my AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series .

Imperior Phoenix

Commendable
Feb 16, 2016
I have Shadow Warrior , Injustice and many other games . none of them recognize the graphics card . they only show my inbuilt intel graphics card . i already have catalyst control

Solution

The issue is likely because of the Windows 10 upgrade along with using the AMD instead of the HP drivers. Unless there is a physical issue with the system, try doing a restore to factory using the restore partition or restore disks and see if that fixes things.
Uninstall the drivers you got from AMD, install the ones from the laptop vendor. Going by your "M" card, it's a laptop system. Need a bit of background info, are you on the original operating system your computer came with? What is the brand and model of the system? Did this ever work? When did it stop?

Imperior Phoenix

Commendable
Feb 16, 2016
My laptop is an hp pavillion g6 . it used to work when i bought . after some time it just stopped . i have uninstalled and installed the amd drivers . i updated to free windows 10 . i had windows 7 home basic .

The issue is likely because of the Windows 10 upgrade along with using the AMD instead of the HP drivers. Unless there is a physical issue with the system, try doing a restore to factory using the restore partition or restore disks and see if that fixes things.

Solution