Solved! Gaming Laptop with XP in mind

Solution
XoticPC still allows you to customize with XP, but I don't really recommend it. In the grand scheme of things, the performance difference between the 3 OS' with current drivers is pretty minimal and most likely won't even be noticed. And unless you keep tabs on your frame rate, you aren't going to see a difference.

I've used all 3 Operating Systems and have liked all three. XP was good, but compared to Vista and 7 it just seems very basic. In case you haven't run Win7, it is rather smooth and has evened out some of the issues people were complaining about with Vista.
XoticPC still allows you to customize with XP, but I don't really recommend it. In the grand scheme of things, the performance difference between the 3 OS' with current drivers is pretty minimal and most likely won't even be noticed. And unless you keep tabs on your frame rate, you aren't going to see a difference.

I've used all 3 Operating Systems and have liked all three. XP was good, but compared to Vista and 7 it just seems very basic. In case you haven't run Win7, it is rather smooth and has evened out some of the issues people were complaining about with Vista.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS