Gaming & Movie Headphones

Levity127

Estimable
Jul 28, 2015
I'm looking for some headphones that I can use for movies, gaming (without a microphone).
I'm looking for wireless headphones with 50mm drivers for nice bass and sound and 7.1 surround sound.

Headphones that can really make me feel like a grenade just blew up near my room would be amazing!

Solution
I personally own a pair of Astro A50's and the bass is great in them as well as the sound for movies,music,gaming, pretty much anything. I also have a pair of Master and Dynamic MH40 headphones that are amazingly good quality. I also use them for everything. I had had a couple things happen with my MH40 headphones and they replaced them with a brand new pair no problem at all, I even told them once I dropped them on the ground and they still replaced them with a new pair.

GameChanger2383

Estimable
Jul 14, 2015
I personally own a pair of Astro A50's and the bass is great in them as well as the sound for movies,music,gaming, pretty much anything. I also have a pair of Master and Dynamic MH40 headphones that are amazingly good quality. I also use them for everything. I had had a couple things happen with my MH40 headphones and they replaced them with a brand new pair no problem at all, I even told them once I dropped them on the ground and they still replaced them with a new pair.

Solution