faisal12345

Estimable
Mar 21, 2015
Please help me fast,i want to buy a laptop for gaming.confused between 2.
specs are as followed

1. i7 3rd gen/ 8gb ram/ 1Tb HDD/Full hd display,AMD Radeon HD 7730M 2gb
2. i5/4gb ram/500gb hdd/hd display,AMD Radeon HD 8750M 2gb

which is good plz help me fast. i want to buy anyone within two hour plz help fast....

Solution
The Radeon HD 8750m is a little more powerful than the Radeon HD 7730m so it will provide better performance in games. However, neither one is really capable of playing games at 1080p unless you use low settings or maybe a mix of low and medium settings depending on how demanding the game is. I will assume the i7 CPU is the dual core version and it is generally a little more powerful than the i5 CPU, that can help a little bit in games.

Personally, I would choose the 1st laptop. The gaming performance of both laptops should be close, but you more RAM and a larger hard drive. Although playing games at 1080p can be possible depending on how low you set the graphic settings, I personally prefer using laptops with 1080p screens vs...
The Radeon HD 8750m is a little more powerful than the Radeon HD 7730m so it will provide better performance in games. However, neither one is really capable of playing games at 1080p unless you use low settings or maybe a mix of low and medium settings depending on how demanding the game is. I will assume the i7 CPU is the dual core version and it is generally a little more powerful than the i5 CPU, that can help a little bit in games.

Personally, I would choose the 1st laptop. The gaming performance of both laptops should be close, but you more RAM and a larger hard drive. Although playing games at 1080p can be possible depending on how low you set the graphic settings, I personally prefer using laptops with 1080p screens vs. 1366x768 screens because if I am doing work or surfing the internet I can see more information on the screen at once without having to scroll around.

Solution