Gene Simmons to DDoS Hackers: We Will Find You

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RooD

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2004
Really KISS sucks... its not even worth the space on my hard-drive...

and I don't think the FBI or the lawyers will find them... they have been doing this kind of stuff for awhile and have not been "brought to justice"

G

even if they actually arrest a few people, there's just gonna be more. they can't just arrest the internet

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
[citation][nom]shovenose[/nom]asshole. besides, who the hell is gene simmons anyway?[/citation]

Sadly he is a legend of rock music who helped define a generation and used to love the music. Now its all about the money.

Its sad too when i think of the bands I like (Green Day, Offspring etc). For the most part they don't care about P2P, they care about the music they make. They just see it as more people listening to the message.

But alas, some legends tend to fall. Hopefully mine never do. WOuld suck.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Good luck finding anyone who pirates stuff, Gene.
Let me know how that works out for ya!

I'll make things a bit easier for you, I pirate stuff, lots of it, send the Police round my house to arrest me - my name & address is:-

Edward Teach
c/o The Queen Anne's Revenge
New Providence Island
Bahamas
Caribbean

ARR-HAARRRGH!!!!!!

G

How long till he starts hiring people to launch DDoS attacks against the sites attacking him? He needs to start firing back!

2real

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
[citation][nom]toastninja17[/nom]Welcome to 4chan, /b/, and everything else non related.[/citation]
you dun goofed ebaumsworld did this

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
Whats this? Gene somebody-or-other fancies himself some sort of cyber-judge dread? No thanks, keep DDoS'ing him boys.

Oh and actually condoning the act of rape in prison is an incredibly sick thing to do, he could probably do to have it done to him and then see if he wishes that on another human being, pirate or not.

For the record, i buy all my media, through personal choice; i judge nobody however.

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
Ozzy Osbourne should sue the pants off this jackass for ripping off his idea for a reality show.

I, being someone who didn't grow up during the 70s, think it's hilarious at how KISS is marketed as having some sort of dark image. Their songs are as pop sounding as some of the worst 80s music. Looks like people are just now realizing he never was a real musician anyway, just another greedy je....well, that might sound racist...but if the shoe fits...

x3style

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
Our legal team and the FBI have been on the case and we have found a few, shall we say "adventurous" young people, who feel they are above the law.

Yeah right, do you honestly think what you are saying or are you just delusional regularly? You are lucky you intelligence resembles one of a cattle compared to us. But make no mistake you might encounter one of your cattle rank and he'll blow your head off.

Thor

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2004
This guy is so crap.

Another miser who never enough money.

They cry all the time even though they have millions in tax havens and they never pay taxes.

These kind of person don't know what mean to Work.
They will never able to work at minimum salary even if they find it's too much.

These kind of people make me vomit...

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Well how is he supposed to make a living, sell crap music no one wants to buy anymore or take it to court targeting some kid who just routinely download all music thats released whithout even listening to it ?

Seems he made that clear, i dont like illegal means especially not from organizations claiming to work to uphold the law (like mpaa, riaa's ects ddos attacks) but this DDoS seems justified against a crap producer trying to prey on others!

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
I think that it's quite foolish (and especially dangerous) to threaten or attempt to destroy peoples lives (taking their homes,financial ruination).There are individuals out there if desperate will easily kill for revenge and will resort to it regardless of any law.Myself I don't listen to any of the music by Gene Simmons or KISS but I think that he is a fool (for making enemies).

x3style

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
[citation][nom]tieve.tk[/nom][Mon Oct. 18]: www.genesimmons.com and genesimmons.com now both redirect to The Pirate Bay! Thanks, Gene! Looks like you've switched sides![/citation]

Payback is a bitch heh!

Status
Not open for further replies.