Gene Simmons to DDoS Hackers: We Will Find You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryter

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
I hope they keep bringing his site down. Arrogant prick, hasn't been relavent for over 20 years. How about putting your money towards charities instead of giving it to soulless, blood-sucking lawyers that have never made an honest living.

cyberboob

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
It's easy for everyone to talk trash when you're not the one doing the attacks. Regardless if you support them or not, they are still considered illegal to do (though they can be a good laugh for us bystanders).

Now on Gene, I don't think he can catch them all or stop piracy (that's crazy), but I can understand if someone attacks my site, I'll want to get them back.

victorintelr

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
Like the DDoS attackers haven't thought about it...Who is the real moron?
And if the FBI interferes, probably they'll take their site down too! LOL

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
The man is itching for luv! May luv find him in the form of people with nothing better to do then use every second of their lives in giving him that luv. When he threatens people with lawyers & they just don't care. He wants someone to go down & no one is interested in being the one who falls.

therabiddeer

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
Gene Simmons reminds me of that whole situation a short while ago with that dad that said something like, "circumstances will never be the same!"

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
[citation][nom]zachary k[/nom]i hope he gets them, the internet needs some law. without law, there is chaos, and nothing can grow out of chaos.[/citation]

Welcome to 4chan, /b/, and everything else non related.

Status
Not open for further replies.