Ghost Recon Movie in the Works by Oscar Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabose369

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2006
I was hoping for a Rainbow Six movie first! But I will take a Ghost Recon movie!! I wonder what is happening with the Splinter Cell Movie they were going to make.... that sounded promising!!

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]genghiskhanid[/nom]And there is still hunger in the world...[/citation]
then feed those you care to save - don't bother us with saying you can't be bothered.

blackbyron

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
[citation][nom]cabose369[/nom]I was hoping for a Rainbow Six movie first! But I will take a Ghost Recon movie!! I wonder what is happening with the Splinter Cell Movie they were going to make.... that sounded promising!![/citation]
Yeah, I'm wondering if tom cruise would do it. He should be the main character of Splinter Cell.

guantan

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2010
I feel better now after seeing it is only a 20 minute short film. Hollywood really needs to get it in gear though and make a feature film from the Rainbow Six book. John Clark and Ding deserve to have a movie of their own.

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]NapoleonDK[/nom]I would kill... For a F.E.A.R. movie. O.O[/citation]

F.E.A.R. definitely. So many ways it could be screwed up, though. Hope Uwe Boll doesn't get any ideas.

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
[citation][nom]haljordan[/nom]F.E.A.R. definitely. So many ways it could be screwed up, though. Hope Uwe Boll doesn't get any ideas.[/citation]

haha PLEASE DON'T EVEN NAME HIM. You might never know if he wanders through this site looking for ideas. In the Movie business, the name Uwe Boll is like Voldemort in Harry Potter. You just don't say their names.

Anyway, I totally agree with the F.E.A.R movie. Well directed and it could end in a nice cash cow.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]Athreex[/nom]haha PLEASE DON'T EVEN NAME HIM. You might never know if he wanders through this site looking for ideas. In the Movie business, the name Uwe Boll is like Voldemort in Harry Potter. You just don't say their names. Anyway, I totally agree with the F.E.A.R movie. Well directed and it could end in a nice cash cow.[/citation]

While his movies may not exactly be loyal to the games they're based on, I do like some of them. The games rarely are any good to begin with, so it doesn't much matter to me. If you disregard the game plot it's based on, bloodrayne for instance isn't a bad movie. None of his movies will ever become a matrix or pirates of the caribbean class flick, but they're not really bad imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.