Gigabyte software incompatibility between Gigabyte devices...

Dec 17, 2018
Gigabyte RGB Fusion refuses to see my Aorus RTX 2070. I have a Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master motherboard, and a Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme RTX2070 video card. RGB Fusion finds the motherboard and sets the LEDs just fine, but will not find the video card. Aorus Engine finds the video card, but not the motherboard. When I try to set the LEDs with Aorus engine, it pulls up RGB Fusion and sets the LEDs on the motherboard, and won't find the video card. Is it too much to ask for a computer manufacturer to integrate their hardware in to a single control program and have the program actually work?

Jan 19, 2019
Have you tried changing the RGB settings directly from the bios? I also have major problems with RGB Fusion, Gigabyte make the worst software out of all the other major competitors without a doubt.

Dec 17, 2018

I finally gave up and switched to an Asrock x299 Fatal1ty Pro Gaming i9 motherboard (with an i9 9900x cpu) and a Titan RTX video card... problem solved! Well, the problem isn't really solved, but I'm okay with the work-around. LOL