Golden Coffin Has Built-In Cell Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

fflam

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
its not so much a problem anymore. but there used to be quite of few people declared dead and buried alive. even now there is still a lot of people with the fear of being buried alive. look up some of the other devices invented so people could notify others if they were mistakenly buried.

djackson_dba

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
If the mistress already has the billions you left her, fat chance she will come dig you up and risk invalidating your death and the will that left her the billions. "I'm sorry, you can't be my lover. He's dead." Click.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
""We're not exactly sure why anyone would need a built-in cell phone after you're dead'"

Let's face it.. why do u even need a coffin when your dead. Throw me in a tree shredder, im spent!

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
i bet the Arabs down in UAE have bought couple already since they spend millions on car number plate to properly show how rich they are... since a 1.8 million dollar Bugatti does not do the justice

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
Imagine if the coroner took out the SIM card and put it in his own phone? He could scare the living CRAP out of the relatives by calling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.