GoldenEye Wii Gets Golden Classic Controller Pro

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Does this have a release date yet? This will make me dust of the Wii to be sure - even though they took out the best Bond and put in the worst.

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
wait... the wii made a "real" controller? that console is crap it needs HD and come with a "real" non-motion controller. motion is a fad, a cool querk not something to build a console around. Nintendo needs an N64 with HD and not rely solely on motion.

the associate

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
[citation][nom]xerroz[/nom]It would've been immensely epic if instead f a classic controller it was a N64 golden controller!!![/citation]

I couldn't agree more. +1

rubberjohnson

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2006
[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]wait... the wii made a "real" controller? that console is crap it needs HD and come with a "real" non-motion controller. motion is a fad, a cool querk not something to build a console around. Nintendo needs an N64 with HD and not rely solely on motion.[/citation]
Yeah...I bet all the execs at nintendo living in solid gold houses would agree 100%

critter_08

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2010
[citation][nom]xerroz[/nom]It would've been immensely epic if instead f a classic controller it was a N64 golden controller!!![/citation]
go ahead and explain the move and kicnet to me please...

[citation][nom]eberleeeee[/nom]The biggest problem that I have is that Activision is making this game. I have a feeling that this will end up being another cash cow . Or this is just to get people to buy the other 007 games again hoping that it will be as good and be disappointed again.[/citation]

Activision is one of the most 3rd party support thats been great for nintendo there call of duty games have been well made. and giving nintendo good games. this is not ea... mind you... your are jumping to assumptions shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.