Good VPN Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLee

Estimable
Oct 2, 2014
Hello lads! I need some advice. Lately I have been having a hard time streaming videos on the internet because of location restriction. I searched the internet and found out that proxies and VPNs could solve that problem. I have tried free VPN services but all of them have limitations as expected. Now I finally decided to purchase a paid service. I just need some advice on what is the best paid VPN service that you have subscribed to? I don't want to lose money. Thank you.

niroshido

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
Does anyone else have additional opinions on this, particularly any recommendations for VPN's in Ireland and VPN's that work well for smart tablets?

Just wanted to make an addendum to this
Paying for a VPN in general, how can you guarantee that you are getting a fast reliable service that could be used on a home PC and tablet whilst also being confident there are not other/better VPN's out there, also how much of a concern is it, to people that your info could be sold to third parties (i was reading a similar topic on toms... where a person described free VPN's as selling your info to third parties)

Status
Not open for further replies.