Google Docs and Gmail Also Receiving Capacity Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
[citation][nom]hokkdawg[/nom]I really hope the MPAA/RIAA don't start going after Google and DropBox....[/citation]

I wish they WOULD...

and have Google destroy MPAA/RIAA in the process...

zanny

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2008
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]I wish they WOULD...and have Google destroy MPAA/RIAA in the process...[/citation]

You have to be careful, MAFIAA is intrenched in politics and would probably use any trick in the book to buy the jury & judge.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]I wish they WOULD...and have Google destroy MPAA/RIAA in the process...[/citation]
if my gmail ever goes down, or i get locked out of anything because of the riaa/mpaa again, that i use for personal storage... lets end that thoght there

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]aftcomet[/nom]All this and more for a low, low price of no privacy![/citation]
You actually think you have privacy with other internet companies? Every company that offers free services use your information the same way, Google is not alone, it's either pay for the service (and that does not guarantee privacy either) or deal with it. Nothing is actually free, you will pay for it one way or another.

jojesa

Distinguished
[citation][nom]Cy-Kill[/nom]Where can I find the info for how much storage space I have on Google Docs?[/citation]
Select Settings on the right side.
Under Storage: you will see and You are currently using x MB (x %) of your 5120 MB.

Cy-Kill

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
[citation][nom]jojesa[/nom]Select Settings on the right side.Under Storage: you will see and You are currently using x MB (x %) of your 5120 MB.[/citation]

When I posted my question, I didn't have gDrive yet, but now Docs shows the gDrive amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.