Google Finally Signs Deal With (Almost All) Music Labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatboe

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2006
Ever since I started using Spotify I have not had any reason to be interested in any other for pay music service. I can also say that now I am 100% legal.

milktea

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
[citation][nom]hoof_hearted[/nom]Who makes this "MP3 Download Pro". There seem to be multiple variants of this name on the market, but not with this exact name.[/citation]
These Apps are most likely Malware. Just look at the default permission, it allows the App to directly install other Apps. So this App could silently download and install keylogger or trojan, without the user knowing. Other than Google, no other Apps should allow this type of permission.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]gm0n3y[/nom]And Google world domination continues.[/citation]
Maybe, but the only way to keep the xisting total digital music monopoly down is to build another one to go head to head, did you think you could tear down iTunes by wishing hard and praying to Jesus?

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]olaf[/nom]20k song storadge sounds nice wonder what the catch will be[/citation]
You hit your data plan every time you listen as it's not stored locally and if they ever charge for the storage you will never own the tune it will become rented, so if you stop paying for the storage you kiss your music collection goodbye.
Long live local storage.
If devices are going to continue to have larger and larger amounts or onboard storage then you should just use it and dump the cloud.

stingray71

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2010
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]You hit your data plan every time you listen as it's not stored locally and if they ever charge for the storage you will never own the tune it will become rented, so if you stop paying for the storage you kiss your music collection goodbye.Long live local storage.If devices are going to continue to have larger and larger amounts or onboard storage then you should just use it and dump the cloud.[/citation]

You can select songs to play offline. Of course it will download copy unto your device taking up space. I like the cloud concept. You can find a wifi connection just about anywhere now a days. You can also maintain your library over multiple devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.