Solved! Google Play stops playing through Blue Tooth

Apr 30, 2019
Playing my music from my phone not on blue tooth works fine. I seem to have an issue simular to what many frustrated people are experiencing. When I'm in my car, playing through blue tooth, the songs will just stop abruptly and not finish playing. I am not sure if its a bug that is going to take a while to fix or if reading through countless forums I still can't find the answer. Any help will be greatly appreciated and I will share the advise on the other forum as well if something works. Thank you in advance!

https://support.google.com/androidauto/thread/3764615?hl=en

Solution
You did not mention if this is music that is on your phone (files on the phone) or music streamed from another source.

Also, you try checking for updates to your phone and to the app you are playing the music through?

Additionally, have you tried using a different app to play said music? If it is music on the phone itself, the app you are playing it through may well be the problem, rather than the phone.

Lastly, have you tried using said Bluetooth on any other devices to play music and did you get the same results? If so, then I would say it is the Bluetooth device that is the problem rather than phone related.
You did not mention if this is music that is on your phone (files on the phone) or music streamed from another source.

Also, you try checking for updates to your phone and to the app you are playing the music through?

Additionally, have you tried using a different app to play said music? If it is music on the phone itself, the app you are playing it through may well be the problem, rather than the phone.

Lastly, have you tried using said Bluetooth on any other devices to play music and did you get the same results? If so, then I would say it is the Bluetooth device that is the problem rather than phone related.

Solution