Google Turns Logo into Queen Music Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
It's said Superman wears a Freddie Mercury T-Shirt............

Good old Freddie, the music world lost its brightest light the day he died. People remember him for being this flamboyant on stage character at gigs like Live Aid but they forget he had one of the most commanding and most powerful voices in rock music and was a talented song writer and musician.

Thanks for this Jane.

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
if the background tune were "We Are the Champions", Google may be misconstrued as being a bit arrogant. Don't Stop Me Now seems appropriate for their work on Android, Chrome and Google+

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
He looks even more gay in the cartoon than in real life, which is no small feat. Strange they emphasize this so much.

This should be titled "Freddie Mercury meets Atari 800" based on the graphics they use.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]He looks even more gay in the cartoon than in real life, which is no small feat. Strange they emphasize this so much. This should be titled "Freddie Mercury meets Atari 800" based on the graphics they use.[/citation]

What are you a homophobe?

G

"I'll stick to mozilla firefox plus bing & I won't have to listen to bad taste music adds at all."

Idiot! No one asked you to press play!

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]Wish I Was Wealthy[/nom]These google creeps will do anything to make money & chrome is just the worst.[/citation]

Yeah Chrome is the worst yet Toms Hardware just did a benchmark review on all the browsers out there and Chrome came out ontop.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]Wish I Was Wealthy[/nom]I'll stick to mozilla firefox plus bing & I won't have to listen to bad taste music adds at all.[/citation]

Go listen to your blue grass music then.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Wish I Was Wealthy[/nom]I'll stick to mozilla firefox plus bing & I won't have to listen to bad taste music adds at all.[/citation]

you know with his music, which is unerversily called great, you can say something like i don't like the music, but recognize its good. it at the very least makes you should like, well i don't want sanction again, but there are no words that foit how you sound in that comment.

[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]He looks even more gay in the cartoon than in real life, which is no small feat. Strange they emphasize this so much. This should be titled "Freddie Mercury meets Atari 800" based on the graphics they use.[/citation]

have to admit i loled at that comment,

cognoscentiable

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
Christ.. what's wrong with you all? Yes we know it's a bit of advertising but it was a geuinly nice tribute to a great rock band and a once in a life time musician.

So keep your dipshit homophobe comments to yourself. You don't have to use google/chrome to enjoy this video.

RIP Freddie.

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
Please people, stop feeding the trolls!!! Don't respond to them, certainly don't quote their homophobic remarks, just ignore them, thumb down their comment, and eventually they'll migrate to a forum that takes their troll bating.

Great tribute by the way, I always enjoy such things Google offers but this was the most entertaining yet!

Now on to watch Bohemian Rhapsody a few more times and remember the days when musicians had talent

Status
Not open for further replies.