Solved! Got a second hand samsung soundbar with no subwoofer

Aug 22, 2020
The model number on it is HW-H450 and the subwoofer that was supposed to come with it is PS-WH450. I’m wondering if i can use a different sub instead, it’s really hard to find. What should i do.

Solution
The owners manual instructions for how to link the sub to the soundbar seem to indicate that you would need to get the same or another Samsung sub that connected exactly the same way.
As a work around you could connect a powered sub to the audio output of the TV in parallel with the soundbar.
How you do that will vary depending on what audio outputs your TV has and what connection you are using for the soundbar.
The owners manual instructions for how to link the sub to the soundbar seem to indicate that you would need to get the same or another Samsung sub that connected exactly the same way.
As a work around you could connect a powered sub to the audio output of the TV in parallel with the soundbar.
How you do that will vary depending on what audio outputs your TV has and what connection you are using for the soundbar.

Solution