Governments id in facebook

jorralynv

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
Just wanna ask something about your experiences on recovering account in facebook. I have 3 accounts in facebook, the 2 accounts was useless because i forgot the password and i was using my only account now. And i try to recover my 2 old accounts lil while ago and make 2 accounts in yahoo for sending some message for verifying. And that was successfully done! But they get my governments id but i dont have one so I give them my info in birth certificate. Just my name, birthday and birthplace i think. How long did it take to recieve their reply about recovering my accs? Does it take a month? Cause i was so excited to check the messages! Haha. Please share your experience about this. Thank you!:)

Solution
I think you've given away too much sensitive informaiton to someone who shouldn't have that much detail. How does your Government ID come into it?

Had you already given that information when you set up the Facebook account?

The ony reasons they should ask you for details is if they already have them so they can check that you are who you say you are. Don't give them anything else - Facebook and Yahoo aren't that important.

Don't make yourself a victim of identity theft.
I think you've given away too much sensitive informaiton to someone who shouldn't have that much detail. How does your Government ID come into it?

Had you already given that information when you set up the Facebook account?

The ony reasons they should ask you for details is if they already have them so they can check that you are who you say you are. Don't give them anything else - Facebook and Yahoo aren't that important.

Don't make yourself a victim of identity theft.

Solution