<Dell Inspiron 15Z i7 NVidia Geforce GT 630M >
I opened notebook today morning and it was working right. But 2 hours later it started to displaying this.( [video="https/www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fite3-jXK4M&feature=youtu.be"][/video] ). Its reacting to mouse moving. I would be really grateful if you knew where the problem might be. I hope someone has already encounter this problem. Once again i will appreciate your answers. Thanks.
1. Try hooking up and external monitor into it and see if the same problem exist on the other monitor because if not you just need uninstall and reinstall the latest driver for your graphics card
2. Download and install the latest graphics card driver from NIVDIA
- Uninstall the old graphics driver first from Device Manager and Programs and Features
- Download and install the latest driver found here in NVIDIA's website.
- Just use the Automatically find drivers it's a lot easier to do that. (make sure you use Internet Explorer only when doing this)
- Here's the link for NVIDIA http/www.nvidia.com/download/index.aspx
- Reboot your PC once the new driver has been installed.
- If the problem persist after all these steps, call the manufacturer and have them repair the screen since it's a hardware problem.