Grand Theft Auto V Launch Trailer Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hashwagon

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
PC please. I bet their sells will be lacking since very little will buy this on their dated consoles even if they get to upgrade for the new ones. Also, PC?

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
As sad as it is that the game is not coming to PC yet (I think R* deserves a LOT of hate for even refusing to say when it will release on PC at least approximately!), people who think it won't get a lot of console sales need to get real. Just check R* page on FB - there're thousands of console fanboys shouting "lol nobody cares about PC" and lining up to buy the game when it comes out, dated consoles or not. Since when have console games thought about long-term investments? If they would, they'd be on the PC side. So I am afraid the sales will be soaring. The game deserves it - the scumbag lazy-ass developer who can't even give us a TIME FRAME and the outdated platform, of course, don't.

koga73

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2008
I haven't played GTA since 3 and Vice City... This one looks pretty good if it comes out on PC I'll get it.

shikamaru31789

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
Didn't Nvidia already leak the PC version during an investor call when they listed GTA V amongst games coming out this year that can be played on GeForce cards? Or did they backpedal and say it was a mistake or that the meant the Nvidia chipset in the PS3? Regardless, we all know that it's comign to PC. Rockstar's probably just waiting to announce PC and next-gen versions until a whole bunch of people cave and get it on the 360 or PS3, then they'll anounce it so that some of those people will buy it twice.

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
I like the "Michael" trailer much better - but I'm a massive Queen fan. This game is going to rock and I am sorry, I'm not waiting for it to come out on the PC.

Immaculate

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
I'll be playing this as soon as it comes out. I could probably sell my PC, play this and stay very interested in it until Radeon 9000s come out and GTA V on PC, then build a another PC.

one-shot

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
What now crappy game..what's it called....oh yea....Saints Row 4. It's so irrelevant I forgot the name briefly. GTA V is going to bury that game....for good.

Bill Reinhardt

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
I don't care that I have to wait to play it on PC. All I know is this: when the game comes out, the world will be a better place.

Well, the news will disagree... as they try to blame everything from conjested traffic to poopy diapers on GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.