graphic glitches when running games

Hugo222

Estimable
Apr 4, 2015
The graphics of my computer glitches whenever I play games .However,this problem doesn't occur immediately but after a rather short period of time running the games .When the problem occurs,my Skype ,amd catalyst control center result in no response and will shutdown itself.Then ,the game will either be no response and have to shut it down or the graphic of the game becomes weirdly stretched.The graphics of windows will also glitch out,like the icons in the desktop changes to different colors, or become magnified in a stretched way. It seems that I can only reboot it to solve this problem once the graphics glitched out.When my computer stays idle or I surf the internet, the problem tends to occur much more later or does not occur (I haven't tried)

What is causing this problem? ????
I have changed my motherboard recently and had to reinstall every hardwares. So will it be gpu or motherboard 's problem? ?
I have also heard that Skype will crash the computer but after I uninstalled it, the problem still exists.

Sounds like either a driver issue or a PSU related problem. What's your PSU model number?

I'd try doing a CLEAN install of the GPU drivers, to at least eliminate that as the source of the problem. Simply installing the latest drivers may not be sufficient. It's often necessary that old driver installation registry settings and leftover files be removed prior to the installation of the new drivers. Follow the guidelines in the drivers section at the following link:

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2492424/laymans-simple-guide-solving-graphics-card-issues.html

As I said, and as you'll see, if you READ what was written, both above and in the article linked to, just having the most recent drivers installed doesn't always work, or work without issues like you're having. Removal of ALL prior GPU driver versions, ENTIRELY, including registry entries, is often required by using the Display driver uninstaller and then reinstalling the latest drivers. Go read the article I linked to, focusing on the drivers section especially, and then follow the steps as outlined.

You can find your system specs in a variety of ways as outlined here:

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2299418/obtain-basic-advanced-system-information.html

Your PSU is an Antec High Current Gamer 520w unit, which is pretty good. That's not AS likely to be the issue as it would be if it was a cheap off brand or low quality model from a known brand. It doesn't mean it's not the issue either though, but we'll have to get to that as we go. Knowing your graphics card (GPU) model would be helpful at this point, along with your other system specs.

Is this a new build or a system that has been previously running fine for a length of time?