Graphics Card for GTA5

ImraanSaleem

Estimable
Jun 14, 2015
Hi, so i'm looking for a good graphics card to be able to run GTA5 on low specs.

I don't want to spend soo much money on it. ~£50-£100.

Could someone give me some options with links where i can buy the items.

PC Specs;
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4288U CPU @ 2.6GHz (Up to 3.2GHz)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 5100
HDD Space: 1TB

Please Help!!!

Solution
You don't list a specific computer brand or model, but going by the i5-4288U and the fact that you posted in the laptop forum, it's a laptop.

You can't buy a video card for the laptop unless it's a higher end one that uses the MXM slot for a video card, but if it was that then you would not need to ask this question since you'd already know what you can upgrade it to, those that get laptops with MXM slot video cards know what their hardware is and what it can do. Going by the fact that you ARE asking, your video card is not changeable.

If you want to play GTA V on a laptop you'd have to sell yours and get one with at least an NVidia 840m class card to run GTA V on low quality.
You don't list a specific computer brand or model, but going by the i5-4288U and the fact that you posted in the laptop forum, it's a laptop.

You can't buy a video card for the laptop unless it's a higher end one that uses the MXM slot for a video card, but if it was that then you would not need to ask this question since you'd already know what you can upgrade it to, those that get laptops with MXM slot video cards know what their hardware is and what it can do. Going by the fact that you ARE asking, your video card is not changeable.

If you want to play GTA V on a laptop you'd have to sell yours and get one with at least an NVidia 840m class card to run GTA V on low quality.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS