Groom Updates Facebook, Twitter at Alter

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]festerovic[/nom]at least he married a real girl. Not his nintendo DS.[/citation]

But a DS wouldn't slap him and refuse him wedding-night sex. Only a real woman can give that kind of love.

sunflier

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Ok. So did you did it at the altar and your new wife seems to have forgiven you.

I dare you to do it later while you're doing...it.

Ambictus

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
I find it sad that the comment that's highest rated aside from Jane's is one to correct spelling. I'm really starting to think people read Tom's just so they can reassure themselves that they're superior to tech writers in some way, be it grammar or spelling.

And as for the article... had that been my spouse I'd have annulled the wedding the next day. That's just pathetic.

ssalim

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
Whatever floats their boat. It does not matter in the beginning. Hey you could have a perfect (which is not possible btw) wedding, but have a divorce in a week... or a ruined wedding but a happily ever after marriage.

G

Now this is beyond belief!

The guy should be castrated for being so stupid.

If he really wanted to keep everyone up to date, he could have setup a live web cast so there would be no interruptions what so ever. Then after the wedding is over, he could have kept a copy of the recording at You Tube or some other video service.

seboj

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2008
If you watch the video, the whole thing was actually done in good humor. It may have just been a wedding-gag, as so many people are doing nowadays.

Evolution of music first-dance anyone?

darkknight22

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
It's not official until it's Facebook official.

I can't wait until wedding certificates, death certificates, birth certificates will all someday be "facebook official".

we've created a monster....

G

At first I thought this was stupid, but after seeing the video, I thought it was pulled off well. Not for me, but I liked his humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.