GTA 5 is not working

Ritvik_1

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
Sir, i have Asus R558U laptop having i5 6th gen(6200 2.3GHz) processor win 10 pro 64 bit OS 4GB DDR4 ram with 2GB dedicated nvidia 930MX graphic card 1tb of hard drive ,
these specification meets the minimum requirement to play gta 5

but GTA 5 is not working properly on my laptop , i tried everthing Run it on as lowest setting but still it was showing lag and shuttur, i also tried some optimisation suggested by youtube videos to Fix the Lag and shuttur of GTA 5 BUT it didn't worked much more, the game is still showing lag and SHUTTUR,
some videos shows that my laptop can run GTA 5 in minimum setting and GTA 5 was running smoothly in those videos (The videos were of my laptop model itself with same specification) I updated all my drivers everything that i can make my game to run smooth, all these thing failed , plz help me.. i'm confused if it's because of the window (But videos also showed that GTA 5 was running smoothly on win 10, so this maybe not the reason )

I'm having a free disk space of 134 gb only for GTA 5 but it still not running smoothly
plz help me out

my name is rahul

Solution
I'm sorry to say that the minimum requirements are to be taken very literally indeed. If the game opens and you can move about and perform the actions needed to complete missions, then the game does technically 'play' - even if you experience stutter or lag.

But if this is your computer:
http://www.91mobiles.com/asus-r558u-xo043t-core-i5-6th-gen-8-gb-1-tb-windows-10-laptop-price-in-india-89491

...we may have identified the problem because you are running a DUAL-core CPU, and even the minimum requirement is a QUAD-core CPU.

Sorry,
GreyCatz.
I'm sorry to say that the minimum requirements are to be taken very literally indeed. If the game opens and you can move about and perform the actions needed to complete missions, then the game does technically 'play' - even if you experience stutter or lag.

But if this is your computer:
http://www.91mobiles.com/asus-r558u-xo043t-core-i5-6th-gen-8-gb-1-tb-windows-10-laptop-price-in-india-89491

...we may have identified the problem because you are running a DUAL-core CPU, and even the minimum requirement is a QUAD-core CPU.

Sorry,
GreyCatz.

Solution