Bluish

Estimable
Oct 30, 2015
Edges look awful in all games that i have played.

Things that I tried to fix the problem:
-Changing Settings in Nvidia Control Panel.
-Clean install. ( Used DDu and installed drivers that my laptop came with. ver 344 )
-Starting Nvidia Control Panel as administrator with Windows 8 compatibilty.

Notes:
-None of above have fixed my problem.
-The problem occurs from the beginning.
-I was overclocking a little using MSI Afterburner.
-Setting are set to ultra-very high.
-Laptop came without OS installed.
-In bios, boot mode is set to "Legacy." I am not able to boot in UEFI.
(I am not sure if this is important information, i see that everyone boots their laptops in UEFI.)
-There are small black bars around my display.

MSI GT72 2QE Dominator PRO.

-Windows 8.1 64-bit
-GTX 980m 4gb
-Intel i7-4720hq
-Resolution 1920x1080

I will add screenshots from games as soon as possible.

Screenshots:
MGS : http://postimg.org/image/90go6ncyr/
The Sims 3: http://pl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6402mc&s=9

Bluish

Estimable
Oct 30, 2015

I have been playing around with AA and resolution already. I have even connected my laptop to 2 TV's to check if the problem still occurs and yes it does. Problem occurs no matter of what settings(in-game and Nvidia control panel) or resolution I use.

I am using natvie resolution in every game. ( 1920x1080 )

On te first screenshot textures are very jagged, just look around at the edges of other objects.
When you look at second screenshot, don't u see any "missing" pixels?

Those "missing pixels" make me think of color depth, maybe I have to change some settings?
Could it be that color depth is locked to 8-bit?

Since I don't have the same games to test with or the same monitor or video card setup, can't really compare things. I see the black pixel marking in the screenshot, but can't say if that is normal for the game.

The railing you have marked don't look that bad, AF is what affect texture quality on objects like that, as well as the type of AA you are using. That may also just be the lighting on the rail. Remember you won't get a perfect line that is at an angle on a computer game, like with circles. If you look closely you will see that circles are not often very circular.