H E L P, Horizontal Lines on Screen

ibtisam

Honorable
Apr 12, 2013
(Video link at the end)
My laptop model is dell inspiron 15 7559 i7 4k touchscreen, i am facing a screen issue on my dell 4k UHD touch display, when i play any game the screen starts to show these horizontal lines (in the video)

i have tried following solutions with NO success:
-updated nvidia and intel drivers
-Changed PC resolution
-Changed game refresh rate, V-sync, resolution
-turned On/Off v-sync & tripple buffering from nvidia Control panel
-tried to play game in window mode doesnt help too

Now following details may help u understand the issue:
-when i start game from intel gpu it doesnt show lines in game
-when i connect external monitor with hdmi and play game with nvida or intel it doesnt show these lines
-The lines only show during gaming with nvida not while browsing watching movies etc.. but dont show up on external monitor even with nvida
-when i connect external monitor and set to duplicate both screens then only my laptop screen is showing lines not the monitor

My display is 4k UHD touch screen, laptop is in warranty i dont want to send it back for repairs unless necessary.. any help would be appreciated Sir, hope for a good response THANKS..

video link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ra4qa6ui6jy33or/4k%20gaming%20flicker.avi?dl=0
Service tag: 3J1HK82

Petrossa

Honorable
Jan 30, 2014
Hopefully you are not trying to play at 4k resolution since that system only has a 960M in it!
With that GPU, you should only try to play at 1080p and lower if you wanting to play with good quality settings.

ibtisam

Honorable
Apr 12, 2013
No i did't play at 4k resolution.. i lowered the resolution of game still lines come on screen.. i even changed the laptop resolution to non recommended and tried still lines appear :/ any idea bro?