Nov 23, 2022
photos: View: https://imgur.com/a/raqXS0k

Hello, I recently bought a new LCD display monitor for my laptop and installed it replacing my old one which stopped working for my Asus Gaming laptop. There are these blue/white looking scratched lines on the display and I only see them when it's back lit a black colour, not in normal use age. The screen does glitch on my intel graphics card (but not when switching to the nvidia). My question is what could these lines be? I can't find any information about them, the outside of my monitor doesn't have a single scratch but those internal lines are worrying. Any information is appreciated.
Thank you.

Nov 23, 2022
Hard to tell from the picture, look like scratches or smudges from handling the screen. Also some screens may come with a protective film, did you check for that?
I would contact the seller and get a new screen.

Thank you for the reply! Yes unfortunately I do remember removing the protective film and the outside screen was clean/boxed well when I got it. I assume internal damage is possible but I've found very little online for these kinds of scratches and what layer of the monitor it would be from, or if it's also a bad connection.